Duck Dash Details
The Duck Dash, is a terrific local event that is fun, gets kids moving and promotes fitness and healthy living. Below are the Duck Dash details.
Please visit the website for additional information. You can register online and you can find mail in registration forms in the Edgewood office.
- Race Day: Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Start Time: 8:00 a.m.
- Age: Must be at least 4 years old on race day
- Race Distance: Approximately 1K (approx .6 mile)
- Age: Must be between 4-12 years old on race day. Kids age 4-12 are welcome to participate. Kids 6 and under MUST have a chaperon run with them on the course. (Although, any age child can run with an adult if he/she chooses. There is no charge for adult chaperones. 1 adult per child please.)
- Packet Pick-Up: Pick-up race packets at the Expo on Friday or in person near the starting line on Saturday. More details will be available in 2019.
- Goodies: Kids Duck Dash participants receive a youth sized, short sleeve t-shirt, finisher’s medal, reusable goodie bag with finish line refreshments, a Eugene Marathon reusable water bottle and the Krusteaz Pancake Breakfast! Kids who participate in the “marathon” and turn in an Official Kids Duck Dash Tracker (at packet pick-up) also receive a finisher’s certificate!