Dear Edgewood Community,
We are excited for this year’s talent show at Edgewood!
Attached to this email is the 2019 Talent Show information as well as the application for participating in the Talent Show. Applications are due MAY 14th to the office! Hard copies will be made available in the front office as well.
See the notes below, as well as the attached document! If you have questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Go Ravens!
-Annie Zemper, on behalf of the 2019 Edgewood Talent Show Organizers
2019 Edgewood Talent Show Information
ACT I: Thursday, June 6, 8:45-10:00 am
ACT II: Thursday, June 6, 1:15-2:30 pm
The Edgewood Talent Show is a wonderful tradition at our school and we invite you to be a part of it. Please read all the info and share it with your parents if you’d like to participate.
Even though we have many multi-talented kids, you may perform in only one stage performance or act as a soloist; students can participate in acts that have many students, as well as a solo act, AS PERFORMANCE TIME ALLOWS. We want to give everyone a chance to show off their skills.
You can perform alone (solo) or in a group (see note above about distributing performance time between students!)
WHEN FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
- Please fill out all of the blanks and check all of the boxes that apply. Including phone number and/or email! Also list all of your props!!!
- If you are a group, name all of the others that will be performing with you.
- Each student application must have a parent signature and student signature.
- If you have any questions, feel free to write them on the application and I will get back to you with the answers.
- Complete the application and turn it into the officeby Tuesday, May 14th.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- May 14th–Applications due TO THE OFFICE!
- May 24st– Music CD due to office or emailed audio file due to email@example.com
- May 27st-June 3rd Lunch Rehearsals. Specific groups and times TBA
- June 4th-ACT I Dress Rehearsal
- June 5th-ACT II Dress Rehearsal
- June 6th Talent Show